NFPA 1975 and 1977 dual-compliant single layer pants allow fire personnel faster response times by eliminating the need for uniform changes and improves safety and performance by significantly reducing heat exhaustion while increasing comfort.
CALPIA sizes are based on the actual measurement of your waist and inseam and may not be the same as retail sizing. (Please see Sizing Chart)
- UL Certified for Both NFPA 1975 and 1977
- Meets Cal Fire Spec
- NFPA THL Standard + 450 CALPIA Standard +500
- NFPA RPP Standard + 7 CALPIA Standard +10
- Front button closure fly with locking zipper
- Two front slash pockets.
- Two tactical cargo pockets with bar tacked flap closure.
- Leg closure
- Two rear welt pockets.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Knee darts for increased mobility
- Available in Midnight Navy