The M2.1 Single Monitor Arm Benefits Include:
Allows user to view their monitor at an optimal position. Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic. Weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment. Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs. Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment. Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation. Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base.
CUSTOMER INSTALL ONLY. MONITOR NOT INCLUDED.
- Kit contains one 12" post, one monitor arm, one mount (clamp or grommet option), one Vesa plate and Vesa plate bracket cover, hardware (see install instructions).
- Monitor Arm comprised of 2 links. Can be ordered as Fixed; both links fixed, 8”long. Or can be ordered as Adjustable; one link fixed 8” long, one link adjustable 12” long.
- Monitor tilt is 28 degrees in all directions. +80 degrees up and -15 degrees down.
- Monitor Weight per arm, weight range of 5.5 lbs to 15.5 lbs.
- Mounts: Desk clamp is for 0" to 3.5" thicknesses. Grommet mount requires 1/2" up to 3" wide grommet and up to 3.5" thick.
- Screens have 180º rotation left and right, and a quick mount option on the back.
- Standard 100/75 mm VESA plate included.
Manufactured primarily from recycled aluminum.